Historical Note: This is an early cemetery of the United Methodist Church. The Germans settled here in 1856, followed by the Swiss. The grave of Gideon A. Oberhelman, Born 8 March, 1884 and died 29 July, 1884 appears to be the earliest burial. The gravesites were moved to this new location from a Fancy Creek Cemetery located 4 miles northwest of old Randolph at the time Tuttle Creek Reservoir was constructed.
Directions: From Randolph, take Highway 77, north about 7.5 miles. Turn left (west) onto Jerusalem Road and go three miles. At the intersection of Jerusalem Road and Peach Grove Road, County 362N begins. Continue west an additional 2.5 miles. Turn right (north) onto Droll Road. County 362N also turns, go one mile to Bodaville Road. Turn left (west) onto Bodaville Road, County 362N also turns. Continue 1.5 miles to the intersection with Ober Road, County 875N, the cemetery is on the southwest corner.
GPS Coordinates: N 39 33.156 W 096 53.122