The cemetery is on School Branch Road. G. L. Ruthstrom gave 10 acres of land for the church and the cemetery and then gave $100 toward a building fund. The church was established in 1873 and built in 1877, struck by lightning in 1918 and rebuilt. Earliest grave is that of G. L. and L. M. Ruthstrom’s daughter, Josephine A., who died 1 March 1868, age 4 months and 6 days. The area was settled by Swedes when the Ekblad brothers came in 1866.
Directions: From Leonardville, take Barton Road, Highway 24, east to the edge of town, turn left (north) onto Crooked Creek Road, for 5.0 mi. Turn right onto Green Randolph Rd. Turn left onto winkler Rd. Turn right onto 12400 Rd W/School Branch Rd.