Historical Note: In 1864, a missionary named McKeeson came to the area and a church was erected in 1876. The Swedes were soon joined by the Germans and Bohemians, and the Evangelical United Brethren became the predominant religious group. Adolph Toburen, a German who came in 1857, died 6 March 1867. His tombstone is the oldest
Directions: From Randolph, take Highway 77, north about 7.5 miles. Turn right (east) onto Swede Creek Road, County 362E, go 2.75 miles. Turn left (northeast) on Swede Creek Spur up the hill. The cemetery is surrounded by native cedars.