Historical Notes: Earliest grave in this Methodist cemetery is that of Henry E. Cox who died in 1861. The stone is so old, his age is illegible. Germans first settled this area in 1856, followed in 1866 by the Swedes.
Directions: In Leonardville, from the intersection of Erpelding Street and Barton Road, go north on Erpelding Street one mile. Erpelding Street ends at the entrance to the cemetery.